07: Incomprehensible

« Older   Newer »

1. Antares..
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

36KSzS2

When Griffin finally came back the Winx were pretty tired: Tecna didn't do anything but strive on the missing letters of the inscription and the others tried in vain to help her, suggesting the more disparate words, like an improbable crossword puzzle.
    - Headmistress Griffin, how's the situation at Alfea?
    The witch drop herself on one of the armchairs, her face darker than how they remembered.
    - Under control, at least for now. We didn't say anything to the students, only that Faragonda and Griselda are travelling for an important research. Madame Meanna and Palladium have the situation under control, but Wizgiz got it very bad.
    The girls bowed their heads thinking about the cheerful professor crying.
    - We'd want to come back to Alfea: spend the night at school and go tomorrow to the cave of Roccaluce.
    The parchment seems to point out that there might be some inscriptions out there. It's not much, but we don't have much time.
    - I'm glad you're so determined. Not much is known about Hesperia's relic but it's a very powerful thing. If it could take care of Taleia until now, I think it can be used again. I'm only wondering what permitted, out of the blue, her escape... I'll try to shed some light on the matter while you look for the relic and I'll keep you updated about any developments.
    - Before we go, would you like to take a look to the parchment?
    Griffin took the item from Bloom's hands and opened it gently.
    - We tried to translate the writing that accompany these drawings- Tecna showed the woman the screen of her tablet -but some are illegible. Is it possible to give them to the linguistics experts from Red Fountain? Maybe they could work on them while we are on mission.
    - Saladin offered all possible collaboration, obviously: a power like Taleia's, free and without control is a danger for all the Magical Dimension. If there would be any news, on all fronts, we'll contact you.
    - We'd want to take the parchment with us- Bloom started, but right before she could finished the sentence the headmistress weaved her hands in the direction of the object, which shrank 'till it vanished.
    - I'm sorry but I can't permit such an artifact to fall into the wrong hands. I hope you have taken photos of the most useful parts. Now I need to rest and I'd want you to leave me alone. I'll materialize you at Alfea to save you the flight and tomorrow morning Saladin and I are going to assist your departure. Go.
    The girls didn't even have time to reply: before they could even realize they were back in Alfea, in a cloud of black smoke that was slowly dissipating.
    - I'm starting to find these smoke clouds boring- Stella coughed, fanning herself with her hand.
    - Is this...?- whispered Musa, wide eyes, looking around. The smoke was revealing a room that resembled a lot the one that saw the birth of their club.
    - I think this is the apartment Daphne told me about...- Bloom took a few steps on the hanging staircase that lead to the first floor - She claims that Faragonda had the secret hope to see us back teaching here and she made this apartment for us, based on the rooms we occupy the first year.
    Flora covered her mouth with both hands: -How nostalgic!- they heard her whisper, with watery eyes.
    - It has really been quite a while...- whispered Aisha in turn, looking around with her eyes widened. The room was luminous and comfortable and the balcony opened over the schoolyard, as it did once. Stella and Musa climbed the hanging staircase and soon the others could hear their approving murmurs.
    - The beds are all in the same room, this time!
    - And there's also a wardrobe of an almost decent size!
    Bloom laughed: -Faragonda knows us very well!
    - The fridge is full and my stomach's empty- whispered Flora absent-mindedly, opening the door -Who's helping me preparing dinner?
    - I'm coming- offered Aisha immediately, joining her near the kitchenette.
    - I'm helping too.
    Bloom smiled seeing Tecna abandoning her tablet for once and climbed the stairs to the upper floor to get to the other girls.

--coded by https://winxluciombre.forumcommunity.net please do not reshare--

Edited by i k u - 13/2/2023, 14:22

0 replies since 11/11/2018, 13:21   18 views