05: We Must Save Her

« Older   Newer »

1. Antares..
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

36KSzS2

The Winx remained alone in the room while Griffin disappeared into the umpteenth cloud of smoke.
    The silence had a bitter taste, of unspoken things. They didn't need to open their mouths to perceive that feeling of outrage: someone had violated the security of their college, taking over even the headmistress.
    It wasn't a nice thought.
    - We must save her.
    They all turned to Musa. Her slender hands were clenched into a fist because of the intensity of that sentiment.
    - Whatever is asked of us, whatever challenge it requires, we must save Faragonda.
    - You saw her- murmured Flora sadly -she seemed so old and weak, imprisoned inside the ghost of Taleia...
    - Of course! -Bloom rose to her feet, furious – Faragonda did so much for us!
    - And Griselda...
    They all bowed their heads to Stella's words. She was strict, she was inflexible and could be a gigantic thorn in the side for a student of Alfea. But Griselda was still part of the faculty body and she was the right arm of Faragonda. Her sacrifice nade them proud and sad at the same time.
    -Tecna, do you think...
    -If you're asking me to search online for news of this Taleia and Hesperia, I've done that already. There's nothing more than Griffin already told us. These nymphs are a mystery that the web can not unravel. Let's hope she's more successful talking to someone in the flesh and blood.
    -There is always the library of Alfea...-murmured Musa, uncertain. They all went silent: the idea of going back there, so close to the two statues in the office of Faragonda, was a bit disturbing.
    - Bloom, we need to warn the rest of the professors! Wizgiz, Palladium... What will they do without Faragonda or Griselda?
    Flora's words triggered a storm of thoughts in the girl's mind. The students would have panicked, the school organization would have wavered, the lessons, the exams... The concern was so blatant on his face that Stella laid her hand on her shoulder.
    - Easy, Bloom! You're doing your I-gotta-save-everybody face again. You're a fairy, you're not the only guardian of the Magic Dimension. Everyone will do his part.
    - We could call Codatorta!-proposed Aisha, hand on her cell phone – even the Fonterossa library could help us. And reporting what happened to Alfea will raise its guard. We don't know if Taleia had any allies.
    - Right!
    The fairy of the Dragon flame seemed to regain control.
    - Aisha, warn Fonterossa. Two of us could go there to talk to Saladin and check their library, while other two return to Alfea to look in our library and to warn the other teachers. And two more could stay here waiting for Griffin and look in their library.
    Stella smiled encouragingly.
    - Very good, this is the right spirit! Flora and I will stay here in Torrenuvola, you and Musa will fly to Alfea and Tecna and Aisha can visit Fonterossa.
    Having a plan in mind was a good start and the girls felt a little more heartened.
    They were about to transform and fly away when the umpteenth cloud of smoke rose up in the room.
    - What a timing...-commented Stella, while Griffin made her appearance, holding something in her right hand.
    - Where are you going, ladies?
    They were all standing behind Bloom.
    - We need to know more about the relic of this Hesperia and the only way to do it is through the libraries of the three colleges. You have to warn Fonterossa and the other professors at our school!
    - This spirit of initiative gives you honour but I will contact the dean of Fonterossa and the faculty of Alfea. There are protocols to follow, in these cases, it is not a matter that you can handle rashly.
    Aisha wants to reply to those words but Flora's hand rested on her arm, stopping her.
    - Mrs. Griffin, what did Hagen tell you?
    - Searching for traces of the Hesperia relic will not get you anywhere.
    The headmistress handed Bloom an elongated object, which the fairy took cautiously in her hands.
    - This parchment contains the only known testimonies about that object. It is a very precious document: do not lose it, do not damage it. I'll be back in a few hours: stay in this room and don't create any more problems.
    And she dissolved for the umpteenth time in a cloud of smoke.

--coded by https://winxluciombre.forumcommunity.net please do not reshare--

Edited by i k u - 13/2/2023, 14:22

0 replies since 11/11/2018, 12:27   25 views